The Callowesse RoomView Additional Camera is compatible with the Callowesse RoomView Digital Video Baby Monitor turning your baby monitor into a split-screen so you can view two cameras at once.
The Roomview camera is super easy to install and use, just simply turn on the camera and monitor and you are ready to go. If you wish to secure the camera on the wall for a maximum view, a mounting bracket is also included in the pack. Use the Callowesse RoomView camera to check on your sleeping baby, to observe older children while they play in a different room, or to check up on the safety of vulnerable family members.
Thanks to its motorised pan, tilt and zoom capabilities, the RoomView allows you to get a complete view of your chosen monitoring area. Its 300m range means that you can move around the house freely, without the danger of being out of range. RoomView has been designed specifically to ease your parenting journey and allow you to relax, knowing you can observe your child’s movements and be secure in the fact that RoomView will alert you if a problem arises.
Use the Callowesse RoomView additional camera with the RoomView monitor which comes equipped with a range of customisable settings and functions to guarantee the ultimate usage. These include:
- 5 built-in lullabies – soothe your baby to sleep
- Talk Mode – allows you to talk back to your child
- VOX alarm – save battery life by activating VOX mode: the monitor will be blank, once the sound level reaches beyond the manually set threshold, the parent unit will sound an alarm
- Temperature alarm – alerts you when your baby’s room is too hot or too cold
- Parent Reminder alarm – alerts you to set feeding times
- Multiple Language selection (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
Please note: This is the additional camera only. The Callowesse RoomView digital video baby monitor is sold separately.